Did you know that asthma is in the top 10 hospitalizations reasons for the United States ? If you think about it its not that weird because over 19 million people suffer from asthma in the US.
Statistics show that more and more people keep complaining to their doctors about their current asthma treatment and as a result alternative asthma treatment is getting more popularity amongst asthma patients. In the long term alternative asthma treatment is better because it works on an other level. Unlike antibiotics it works in a natural way.
Asthma reflects the health of the lungs, the immune system and the adrenal glands so this means that alternative asthma treatment has to work mainly on the lungs and on the immune system.
There are several alternative asthma treatments available:
– Valerian : helps keeping down the stress so asthma patients can control their breathing.
– Ginger : helps to calm down the lungs, helps for easy breathing.
– Garlic : prevents the accumulation of mucus in the lungs.
– Elecampane : used to help healing a bronchitis it dries up mucus secretions.
– Ephedra : Chinese drug in bronchodilators. (now banned by the FDA)
– Helps to concentrate and relieve the asthma patient of stress symptoms.
– Helps to learn new breathing techniques.
– Asthma is often triggered by allergic reactions. Its important to know if the asthma
patient is allergic to some ingredients so they can be included in the diet.
These alternative asthma treatment methods have been proved to work and are all safe to use. These new methods are interesting for people who have been using inhalers, nebulizers and other asthma medications. These products help for immediate asthma problems but in the long term you will see that alternative asthma treatments help you to get rid of your asthma.